My friends know one very basic thing about me: I am a weight watcher that keeps her body as a sanctuary. Another thing that is about me, but not very obvious to my friends is my secret and very newly exposed hobby: Cooking Desserts.
Since I strongly agree with the diet professionals on the danger of using salt, flour (however; nobody gives up on traditional Italian pizza and pasta) and SUGAR for our body and our health; the main ingredients required for cooking desserts should be replaced in order to be happy and dolce 🍭🍪.
For me, the secret of being thin and healthy, besides doing a sport consistently, is balancing your diet through the day (in other words, calorie counting) while being careful about ingredients any food gives you. On the other hand, I am kind of an impatience person when it comes to food if I am hungry or in a hurry. Therefore, the calorie, ingredients- the level of nutritiousness of ingredients-, and the practicalness matters!
So if you are on the same page for me, let the Happilyever.me goes vegan for you!🍏🍐🍍
As an opening for this section, I made an Oatmeal-cookie with dark chocolate chips. You can find the video by clicking on the chick 🐥 as well as the detailed description is below. It is vegan and no sugar added.
HappilyevermegoesVegan Oatmeal Cookies
💋 1 cup of oats
💋 1 big banana
💋 3 tbsp of dark chocolate chips
- You need to preheat oven to 180°C.
- Then mash bananas, combine them with oats, mix them together.
- Add chocolate chips, if you like to use milk chocolate chips, it is OK. However; dark is healthier and less sugary anyway.
- Take spoon portion of the mix and put it on the oven tray, use oven paper since by using you avoid the need for oil that keeps the cookie nonadherent to the tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
It is also delicious, healhty and keeps your blood sugar level high while provides huge amount of fiber that is very friendly for your digestion system .
See you all!